Michelle Livingstone Master Educator, is part of Nail Harmony UK covering Hampshire, and offering a comprehensive range of training courses to suit your needs.
Our success is measured by your success. We are committed to you, the nail technician, to provide the best products, to share our knowledge through unprecedented education, therefore developing long lasting customer loyalty.
Offering Beginners, Translation (Conversion) & Experienced Nail Technicians Courses.
- All that Jazz Manicure
- All that Jazz Pedicure
- Nail Essentials
- Gelish Beginners
- Gelish Translation
- GHG Gelish Hard Gel Beginners
- GHG Translation
- ProHesion Acrylic Beginners
- ProHesion Acrylic Translation
- Gelish Dip
- PolyGel Translation
- Harmony Universal nail Technician Course – 10 (non consecutive) days
- Design Course
- Advanced PhD Courses
One to One and in-salon training also available
All courses are accredited with The Guild of Beauty Therapists.
Training is offered to those new to the nail industry, in addition to experienced technicians wishing to move their careers to another level the Harmony way.
Nail Harmony have over 30 training centres across the country.
- Ongoing support and assistance come as standard.
- Small Classes
- In-depth product training
- knowledge and skills to help you grow your business by offering accredited, certificated nail services and advice
DO YOU WANT TO REFRESH YOUR GELISH KNOWLEDGE
Then why not try our Gelish Workshop.
This half day course is a great way to cover troubleshooting and work on any issues you have been struggling with.
(Gelish Translation Certificate Required)